Sunday 2 June 2013

020613


So, recently I have been appointed to be the PASS leader for this Peer Assisted Study Sessions, which in short, it's called the PASS sessions. It is actually a program to coach and guide our peers, or maybe our friends in their studies. Well, we are not playing the role as a lecturer, we are there, as a friend, to help them.

Frankly speaking, when I was asked by my lecturer to go for the interview for this position, I was not really willing to go for it. And I also thought that I will not be appointed to be the PASS leader as there are my other friends who are more suitable to hold this post.

When I was told by my lecturer that I was chosen, I was stunned and puzzled at the same time. Well, I really do not feel like taking up this position and I also have no confidence in it.

After further consideration, I've decided to take up this post and go for the training.  *by attending the training stops me from going back to Melaka* *cries*

After attending the training for two days, I can actually feel the stress and responsibilities I'll be having.

Will I be a good PASS leader to my peers?

Will they be able to receive and understand the message I want to deliver?

Will they score well in the subject or at least pass the subject?

Will there be students attending my class?

Tons of questions start popping up in my mind. Although I know that this will definitely be a great opportunity for me to learn new things, but I am still lack of confidence. Like seriously.

I am also worried that with the burden I'm having for this PASS thingy, will I be able to cope up with my studies, especially the hardcore Macroeconomics.

Well, since decisions are made, all I can do is to try my best. Nobody is perfect. So just try my best will do. Hope I will not go crazy by having so many things to be worried for. Ha ha ha!


Quote of the day:
Don't ever give up. You gotta keep trying, and never give up.
Ryan Sheckler
 

Till then,
Pei Nee

No comments:

Post a Comment